The team at Radrock Adventures have implemented operational strategies that comply with the government based COVID Safe regulations for W.A. We are ready to go and have procedures in place to safely operate at events and schools as well as operate tours. We look forward to making your next event safe and exciting.
The safety and well-being of our staff and our customers is the number one priority at Radrock Adventures. Like everyone, we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation both within Western Australia, Australia and Globally. We wanted to reach out to our new and valued customers to update you on some of the steps we have taken, in line with the latest advice from the Government to ensure we are doing our part to protect our employees and customers.
At Radrock Adventures we have many health, safety and hygiene processes in place which are firmly implemented in our business. However in light of the evolving situation we have introduced a number of additional processes around cleaning and sanitation that provide increased measures. Firstly, we are open, we are taking bookings for events with extra precautions now in place. All our attractions are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between hire and service of our attractions and tours.
Steps we have taken:
- We have enforced sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests. Our staff always practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing and using the hand sanitisers onsite, we also ask that our customers also practice safe hygiene measures when using our equipment and welcome them to use our hand sanitiser at the entry of each attraction.
- Hand Sanitiser stations are provided at all attractions.
- All our equipment is wiped down/sprayed with a a Safe Biodegradable Hospital Grade Disinfectant and Alcohol Sanitisation Spray (kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses) to our cleaning routine. This sanitising agent is widely used in hospitals and safe for humans and pets. The disinfectant and Sanitising process will be sprayed onto the equipment before and after use of the equipment.
- Any staff feeling unwell is urged to stay home, and we ask that all our customers that are not feeling well postpone their event immediately.
- Closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health and adjusting our extra measures to keep meeting any Government directives.
We appreciate your business during these tough times and trust our equipment and services can bring a smile to all participants as we feel we can provide a great roll on the path forward.
If government restrictions occur that result in the booking not to be able to go ahead then we will re-schedule the booking.
Thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to providing you with our equipment and services.
The Radrock team.